We were suppose to meet at 12pm,but I was late.
Jessie reached Nass at 12pm sharp. Gaby, 12.15pm. Me, 12.30pm.
Not my fault though, I was too engross in the current book I'm reading.
The Mummy contracted Breast Cancer.
It's gonna be a difficult for her, she has to pull through everything):
So yes. I left house at 12pm so I knew I was gonna be late.
But I was wondering, "Why didn't Jessie call to push me?"
Haha, that's why I took my own sweet time.
& because of that, we missed the 12.15pm Bus12.
& had to wait for approx.45 minutes.
Total horror. Cause Jess said that Petrina complained to her that she once waited for Bus12 for 45minutes.
Obviously it hasnt occured to me even though I've been taking Bus12 for years.
Lucky ain't I?
At the busstop, there's this old uncle who asked $1.50 from both me&jessie.
He's a cheater, I bet.
He's around his late 50s I guess.
This was how the conversation between me & him:
Man: Can give me $1.50?
Me: Huh? Huh? (I cant even hear his voice)...
Man: Can give me $1.50? I need it.
Me: Uhh I no money. Sorry.
What I wanted to say to him was,"You need $1.50, then you still got money to buy gel and gel your hair".
That is very direct, I know, that's why I didn't say that to him. Moreover, he's an old man.
If I said that & what if he fainted on the spot?
All blame goes to me.
Jessie was acting blur. She always does that whenever I'm in trouble. Typical she.
Then, Gaby was like "Jia Tong(?) is behind"
It took me at least 2 seconds to recall who he is. Lol. Me&Jess were blurred.
Obviously, you get the hint don't you? Gaby... :D (I'm teasing you only, chill)
Yeah. Then, they start going "sheryl"
I thought I was dreaming or something.
Should be that Assidiq(?) who told them my name.
Their acting skills are really bad though.
At last, Bus12 came. & everyone(nearly) boarded it.
The whole busstop was empty already then. Almost la.
The bus is stuffy though): So difficult to breathe. Such bad air.
But we were considered lucky to stand for a short while only.
Gaby/Jessie/Me. That was how the sitting arrangment was. (So lame)
At first, Assidiq and Gaby were sitting together ya'know :D
Tsk. Then he moved away when their was a seat beside JiaTong's friend.
Sad for you huh Gaby? [:
Oh! Gaby likes "Ting Ma Ma De Hua" also :D Yay!
When Bus12 travelled all the way to Katong area, the lower deck of the bus was really empty already.
JiaTong & friends then left, at RoxySq there.
Oh! & Gaby knows where they're going. Tsk. I knew there was something fishy between she & one of the guys(:
She simply won't spill the beans :D
So, we gotta wait till she tell us everything ):
& I think there's something fishy between Sara&JiaTong also :D
Right, Jessie? We're always thinking the same[:
Cause, we were like:
Me: Bye Sara (when Sara wasn't even on bus12)
-Jiatong turns & asked his friend what we said.
Jiatong: Bye Sheryl.
Lol. so duuuuuuuuuumb la he.
He didn't even know we called him Sara, haha so silly.
Oh Right, Sara boarded the wrong bus, cause we didn't see her at her busstop.
She boarded the bus12 before us.
Cause Gaby saw Sara in the other Bus12. & that was the new bus. We boarded the low condition bus.Tsk.
Gaby thought she was dreaming, cause she saw Sara on another bus. Haha! Gaby's so adorable.
Jessie was a bad girl, she told me to lie to Sara):
Tell her that we're on the upper deck of the bus, when obviously we wasn't.
So, we met each other at the busstop.
She's so sexaye :D
Headed to her home & Lexus is totally different when in school and at home.
Honestly, like a total changed person.
Much better though [:
He's a really thoughtful brother huh?
Yeah! Omg, I saw the other side of him today :D
Again, Gaby's second sister is really pretty[:
& her older sister is coolio! Like an adult already :D
I envy gaby at times ):
But I love mine too :D
We head downstairs after our lunch, thanks auntie! & gaby's sister[:
Kinda re-vised our Music Project the rythme.
Then, we started taking loads of pictures :D
Then, we headed to the footbath and the jacuzzi.
Obviously, we didn't abide by the rules.
But, who cares! Haha, nawnaw.
Gaby didn't tell us the rules :D
So, me&Jess&Sara, decided to jump into the footbath.
Then...I slipped & fell ):
Half of my body was wet.
Man....!
But its fun though :D
Okay.. then after playing & eating our ice cream, & playing those games at the playground,
We headed home.
Mummy came to fetch me though :D
We didn't go Parkway to shop, cause Parkway has nothing.
We're going shopping tomorrow(:
After all the prayings[:
Mummy suggested that :D
Tomorrow's the last day of CNY! Means, I'm able to open up all my angbaos, though my siblings already opened theirs"
Today's the first time, the UnitedFour actually spent a day together, not including school days"
I'm looking forward to tomorrow
Maybe we're going to Gaby's house during the March Holidays again(: